By definition, beauty care can be described as the Maintaining good looks, hygiene, and health, through products, diet, etc. The beauty care industry traditionally used to be run by women, but the acceptance has grown for it to be a ventured into by men. Recently, most women feel men can handle their hair, nails, and skin perfectly than their female folks. Beaty care business is a good business, it is not only a good business but also a billion dollars industry that is made up of various sectors and segments. The beauty care industry is predominantly rendered to women but lately, men are also customers to beauty care providers. Beauty care providers deal with hair, skin, nails, and other outer parts of the human body. The essence of this article is therefore to highlight business opportunities in the beauty care industry.
The beauty care industry is made up of a wide range of career opportunities that are both rewarding financially and also in kind. The allure of the beauty industry continues to impact on people everywhere and there’s no wonder, when the thought of the beauty industry come to mind, glossy campaigns or catwalks hairstyles springs to one mind. The industry is a very vast and expanding one, you definitely have a space to fit in if you ever want to go into the beauty care industry.
[b]1. Become a Hairdresser.
2. Become a Nail Care Artist
3. Become a Dermatologist
4. Become a Barber
5. Become a Cosmetic Retailer ( Read full Article Here: http://westentrepreneur.com/480/how-to-start-a-cosmetics-retail-business )
6. Become a Tattoo Artist
7. Become a Tattoo Remover
8. Become an Electrolysis Hair Remover
9.Become a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon
10. Become a Soap Maker
11. Become a Producer of hair products
12. Become a Mobile Masseuse
13. Become an Artificial Tanner
14. Become A Sauna Bath Operator
15. Become a Stretch Mark Remover
16. Become A Herbal Soap Maker
17. Become a Beauty Care Blogger
18. Become A Beautician Or Cosmetologist
19. Become A Make-Up Artist.
20. Become A Fitness Instructor
21. Become A Beauty Care Magazine Writer
22. Become A Skin Care Consultant
23. Become An Image Consultant/Stylist.
24. Become A Foot Masseuse
25. Become a Body Piercer
26. Become a Wig Retailer
27. Become A Beauty Exhibition Planner.
28. Become An Aroma Therapist
29.Become A Teeth Whitening Specialist
30. Become A Beauty Care Product Importer And Exporter.
31. Become A Sales Representative.
32. Become An Esthetician
33. Become a Cosmetic Research Scientist
34. Become a Cosmetic Wig Maker
35. Become a Cosmetology Instructor/Lecturer
36. Become a Mortuary Beautician
37. Become a Mobile Manicurist
38. Become a Salon Manager
39. Become an Eyelash Technician
40. Become a Beauty Counter Staff
41. Become a Photo and Film Stylist
42. Become a Nail Artist
43. Bridal Make-Up Specialist
44. Become a Beauty Care Magazine Editor
45.Become a Beauty Care Public Relations Specialist
46. Become a Beauty School Owner
47.Become a Dermal Therapist
48. Become a Beauty Therapist
49.Become a Hair Stylist
50.Become a Beauty Product Model/Brand Ambassador[/b] [/center]