Health they say is wealth; the need for health is the need of all both young and old, both for the rich and the poor alike. One of the best and often recommended ways to keep a health and maintain fitness is through exercising. Due to the awareness of the need to exercise consistently the need for an a gym and fitness center is on the growth; there by creating an opportunity for smart investors to invest and make money consistently. Statistics indicates a strong business growth in this sector and its time you invest and leverage on this business.
Every day millions of people, old and young use the services of a gym/fitness centers, opposed to the usual street exercising. Many Nigeria go to the gym either for workouts, weight loss and rehabilitation or for total maintenance of health of the body and fitness. This is a rising advantageous business for investors as there is rise in awareness of Nigerians to keep fit and health. Therefore, you can make a huge amount of money daily, weekly, or monthly by providing gym/fitness services.
A gym/ fitness business is a business targeted at providing personal training, fitness instructions with or without the use of fitness equipment to the general public interested in their healthy state and general fitness. Nigerians are aware of the benefits of exercising of their body like – easy breathing, enhanced heat beat, easy flow of blood in veins etc. so many now opt in to exercise daily, weekly or monthly depending on their free time as opposed to the early believe that gym(ing) is meant for the obsessed or over fat people. This awareness and obedience of many creates steady income flow for investors willing to provide this service. Are you thinking of a business to invest in, it will not be a waste of time nor a regret for you to invest in gym fitness business.
Read Also : How To Start A Pharmacy Business In Nigeria
Follow the below steps
1. Get a business name- this is the first step as it will be your first impression, and the only thing that goes home with your customers. Chose a business name and in choosing one make it simple, short, creative and above all easy to pronounce and remember.
2. Get a business plan- This is a business that in day to day activities deals with customers, like most of other business will require a road map which is the business plan. The business plan will outline all the details needed to start and mange efficiently. We have written and packaged a business plan and feasibility report in this business and you can other for it. Our written business plan discusses topics on:
3. Goals- to start up this business you must first understand the goal behind every successful gym business. You must define your goals and work in line with it; it’s your set objective to accomplish.
4. Marketing strategy- it’s of a truth that this is a successful business for anyone to invest into but its also worthy of note that you’re not the only one planning to start, many have started and more are planning to start so in other to be successful in this business one must have a good and compelling marketing strategy that will keep you above the all. We will in this business plan relay to you the most active strategy to employ in this business to attract customers and keep them satisfied. This section of our business plan helps you target your desired market( customers) and help you reach your desired client base, it will what to offer them and how to offer it to draw them to your center.
5. Pricing- You will believe me that this necessitate your earning, but still over pricing can be discouraging factor to customers and prospective customers. We will in the course of the eBook show you how to price having your earning interest at heart and at the same time keeping your customers. You will see how much to charge based on the service they opt in, based on frequency of training etc
6. Cost- I know this is what you might be skimming for, how much will it take to start? Many will ask how much, some might have stated I don’t have that capital. But the goodness is that in setting up this business you don’t have to empty your bank account(s), you don’t need a large capital all you need is a good guide on how to start and that is why you will be needing our business plan and feasibility report on this said business as it will provide already outlined step and cost and totality of it. Well the capital needed for this business depends on the level you would want to operate but to start successfully you will need a minimum of 150,000.
7. Location- Getting a good location will help boost the business. It’s advisable and advantageous to locate your gym close to the road, parks, streets, or places where people can easily access it. A good apartment or ware house is ideal.
8. Equipment- The type of equipment needed will depend on the kind of gym you plan to set up in the eBook the major type of gym offered in Nigeria and the most profitable was discussed. Eg weight loosing, a yoga, rehabilitation, women- only, multi-sport complex, general fitness etc.
If you decide to render all the gym/fitness services, here are some equipment you could start with.
• Triceps rope –used for training triceps and shoulder.
• Body-solid bicep bomber
• Advanced fitness manta ray used for the neck to improve posture during squats
• Fat grips used to build up muscles and size of arms.
• Pushups/press up handle
• Trigger point ball used to reduce fatigues and pains
• Dual exercise Ab wheel used to train both upper and lower abdomen
• Speed rope used for cardio fitness
• Slip short hip circle used for hip and glute activation and strength support.
• Prosource stackable resistance bands etc
The list continues in the eBook with their cost and of course where to get them near you.
[b]9. A gym attendant- employ a qualified and experience gym attendance and instructor if you can handle your customers efficiently.
10. Web presence- An email address and a website is very important for advertisement, information, complaints and contributions from customers/ intending customers. Also for payment acceptance for sometimes the customer might want to pay or register with you online therefore, a good manual and online register/record is needed.
Read Also: 20 Healthcare And Medical Business Ideas & Opportunities 2017
To get started order for this ebook and get detailed analysis, feasibility report market survey and detail income expense calculation and range of return on investment. It’s a business that will make you a boss of your own, be an employee and above all you will be financially OK helping thousand of Nigeria maintain health.
To order call 08130525154 or 08180081665. Act now. It's FREE
You can ask your question if any or using the comment box or just Leave a comment.