To achieve success in kive below are the 10 Habits of a lazy man you should avoid
6. Complain about everything except your own attitude and laziness.
1. Never wake up early.
Keep stretching and turning in bed until you get too hungry to continuedozing. no bed bugs, why hurry to get up?
2. Never plan how to spend your money.
Whenever you get money, start spending it right away and when it'sfinished, you try to count and recall how you spent it.
3. Don't think of saving until you have real big money.
How can you save when you earn so little? Those telling you to save are notsympathetic to your burning needs.
4. Don't engage in activities usually reserved for the "uneducated".
How can you, a graduate, engage in petty trade, network marketing or homes based production? That's for people who never went to school!
Read Also: Benefits Of Investing At A Young Age
5. Don't think of starting a business until manner falls from heaven and gives you capital. How do they expect you to invest before you get millions? Even though morethan half the businesses in your town were started with little capital, youas a smart person can only start with millions.
Blame the system, the government and the banks that refused to lend youmoney. They are all bad and do not want you to get rich.
7. Spend more than you earn.
To achieve this, buy consumer products on credit and keep borrowing fromfriends and employers.
8. Compete in dressing.
Make sure you're wearing the latest clothes. Intimidate everyone with yourtrendy fashions all the time. Whenever your neighbor buys a new phone, youget one that is more expensive.
9. Get yourself a nice used car that costs more than three times your yearly salary.
10. Give your children everything they ask for since you're such a loving parent.
They should not struggle for anything because you do not want them to suffer that way, they will grow up lazy and hence poor enough to ensurethey can't help you at old age